Anabaptist Communicators meets annually for a conference in the fall. These conferences include a plenary session(s) with a member or non-member keynote speaker, professional round table discussions, visits to local communications offices and an annual business meeting.
During the conference, members value opportunities to meet and discuss communications with others in their field.
A local conference planning committee organizes the annual conference in consultation with the Anabaptist Communicators board. Meeting locations take into account the geographic composition of the membership.
Past Conference Locations
- 2018 Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania— Laurelville Mennonite Church Center
- 2017 Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania— Laurelville Mennonite Church Center
- 2016 North Newton, Kansas—Bethel College
- 2015 Elkhart, Indiana—AMBS & Mennonite Church USA offices
- 2014 Akron, Pennsylvania—Mennonite Central Committee
- 2013 Bluffton, Ohio—Bluffton University
- 2012 Waterloo, Ontario—Conrad Grebel University College
- 2011 Harrisonburg, Virginia—Eastern Mennonite University
- 2010 Goshen, Indiana—Goshen College
- 2009 Akron, Pennsylvania—Mennonite Central Committee
- 2008 Wichita, Kansas
- 2007 Winnipeg, Manitoba—Canadian Mennonite University
Additional meetings, conferences and retreats may be scheduled in connection with communications events or interests of members.